Are you time poor, but want all the information? Our condensed course covers all of the important topics that that will make you feel confident on your pregnancy and parenting journey. To save time, we’ve just compressed a few of the topics into a condensed format. Labour, birth, breastfeeding and safe sleeping are all covered in depth in this fun and infromative course. Please see below for course dates.
We advise commencing a course at around 26 – 32 weeks pregnant. If dates for a suitable course are not loaded on this page, please scroll down to ‘find a date’, which will give you more dates going forward.
7 Hour Condensed Course
Are you a first time parent but you have a busy lifestyle, or need an update since your last pregnancy?Then join our 7 hour condensed course! This empowering course will cover most of the comprehensive course information but in a shorter format. This course will leave first time parents feeling absolutely confident on their journey to parenthood.
- Knowing and understanding your rights
- Pregnancy discomforts and warning signs
- Pelvic awareness and pregnancy terminology – full format
- Stages of labour and skin to skin contact – full format
- Support during labour and birth – Natural birth
- Pain management, interventions, and caesarean sections
- The first 72 hours with baby – full format
- Breastfeeding – how to and support – full format
- Safe sleeping for your baby – full format
- The first six weeks – Getting to know your baby
- Support in the community in the antenatal and postnatal period
- Breathing and massage for labour and birth.
- Joining and getting to know your coffee group.